Sorry for being a bit late with this unboxing video. Pawsome sent me the June box around the 25th and this rainy Sunday is the first chance I’ve had to get this video up. The Pawsome Box is a monthly subscription box for doggies – so much more fun than beauty boxes I have to say. You can check out the cost of the box by visiting their website and if you’re quick you might be able to grab the FREE TRIAL! Hopefully the campaign is still live.
The June box hasn’t let the dogs down or me as an owner. They have some yummy healthy treats and a couple of toys and I have a couple of items that are useful for me. Watch the video and see what Booker and Floyd make of it.
Here’s a list of everything inside:
- Easy Tie – Happy Paws. This looks useful – You basically use it to secure your dog when you tie them up, perfect for my local pub garden.
- Nom Dog Biscuits – Woof & Brew. Tea infused dog treats, interesting. Both dogs seemed to like these and they weren’t stinky, they actually smell of tea! They are designed to freshen dog breath, something we will all appreciate. Love the packaging too (such a sucker for good packaging!). Most importantly the dogs are fans.
- Chicken and Carrot Treats – 8In 1. More treats, not too smelly and a good size. The dogs liked these too…They have vitamins in, are gluten free and have no added sugar, all good bonuses.
- Towel – Camon. Useful item ideal for rainy days like today. Apparently it’s super absorbent but I’ve not tried it out yet.
- Tug Toy. A great toy for both dogs to play with together. It has a squeak that is annoying for me but the boys love it.
- Spikey Ball. A non-squeaky ball, yay! Good texture, probably excellent for a teething puppy. It has a good bounce so Floyd and Booker will love playing with this outside.
Loving the June Pawsome Box. If you have cats remember to catch my unboxing of the Purrfect Box – same company but the goodies are for cats.