73 Questions Tag – Vlog
Do you like answering questions about yourself? If you answered yes, this is the tag for you! The 73 question tag vlog is inspired by the Vogue 73 question series, where famous people answer tons of questions in one take. It’s a fun idea for a vlog but it’s also fun if you just want to answer the questions yourself. A few weeks before filming, G & I had a few drinks and both answered these questions together. It was a fun night and it’s something that I recommend you do with your friends, family or significant other.
I was tagged by Gemma from www.lifeisknutts.com, thanks so much Gemma! Here’s the video. Luckily for you, I edited out all of the umms and the errrrs and reduced the time by about 45 minutes! Some of the questions are really easy, while others take some time to think about.
Now it’s my turn to tag some fellow vloggers and bloggers. If you see your name below, it’s time to get answering!
- Natalie – https://hellocuppies.com/
- Sarah – tobygoesbananas.co.uk
- Louise – Weeohana.wordpress.com
- Sorah – youtube.com/BombGamingChannel
Here are the questions. Remember, you don’t have to be tagged to give them a go.
- What’s your favourite movie?
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
4. A book you plan on reading?
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favorite dessert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
19. What’s your favourite band?
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
52. Favorite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair color?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
68. Favourite bedtime story?
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favourite sound?
71. Favorite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
That’s all folks!