EGX 2018 Tickets on Sale, NOW!
If you have been following me for a few years you’ll know that EGX is one of the highlights of our year. EGX is a fantastic way to spend the weekend if you love gaming in any shape of form. There’s something for everyone, from the latest pre-releases to the classic board games and everything in between. Whether you game on console, on PC or with a pack of cards I can’t recommend adding EGX 2018 to your diary and heading to the NEC in September.
Get Your Tickets
Don’t delay, I do recommend that you both book your tickets and your hotel if you need to stay in Birmingham. The hotels will probably already be booked up, so get hunting and jump on Airbnb if you can’t find anything. We always stay at a Premier Inn, simply because they are quite cheap yet comfortable and the breakfast is much needed to give you energy for the day.
The tickets are on sale now and there are a few options to choose from:
- Super Pass – this gives you early access to all 4 days, meaning you can get in from 10 am
- Early Entry and Day Tickets for named days, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Afternoon tickets for Saturday or Sunday
- Friday night party ticket (you will need to be over 18 and have an EGX ticket to attend the party)
- Saturday night party ticket (again, you’ll need an EGX ticket and you must be over 18 to attend)
You can find out all the ticket information you need and book your EGX tickets, here.
EGX takes place from September 20th to the 23rd, 2018 at the NEC in Birmingham. Last year was epic, I loved every second and I am hoping for more of the same this year. This is an excellent expo; the atmosphere is fantastic. Check out some of our past coverage of EGX and let me know if you plan on going this year over on Twitter.
P.S If you can’t wait for September there is still time to pick up tickets for EGX Rezzed, taking place April 13-15, 2018 at the Tobacco Dock, London. We can’t make it to Rezzed sadly, but we hope to go along in 2019, fingers crossed!